Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Some Pictures Of the Gallatin River

I would like to take a moment and welcome all my new readers from all over the US and the world. It was another gorgeous day here in the Gallatin Valley. I thought I would share some pictures of the Gallatin River where an old one lane steel bridge crosses over. It is one of the many sites that there is to see in this area and around the beautiful state of Montana that I hope to bring you as time goes on. In a past post I talked about when shooting and posting pictures, not to post images of people or children with out there permission. The exception to this rule is if the image is shot in a way that the person is not recognizable, which is the case in these pictures. So just keep this in mind. Also when you are out taking pictures be mindful of private property. You must get a land owners permission before entering a person's private land.

I am looking for ideas of what you are interested in seeing and reading about, just let me know in the comments below and I will work on working in your ideas as we continue this journey.

So as the days continue to get nicer, grab your camera, go out, and take some great pictures and have fun while you are at it.






No comments:

Post a Comment