Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fun with my cat

Today I decided to change the pace a little and have some fun and take a couple of pictures of my cat. Taking pictures of pets can be fun. My cat was feeling especially lazy today so I had to take the pictures in low light with a flash, for these I just used the flash that is built on to my camera. I have two that attach to the top of my camera as well but this worked just fine for my purpose today. Like I've been doing I'll put the details of the camera setting with each picture. If you have a dog you would most likely be outdoors if you did this in the yard or at a park and may need a faster shutter speed and a lower ISO. When you think of ISO it is like when you would pick film at a store. ISO is like film speed. In low light you will use a higher number in bright light you will use a lower number.
So as the days continue to get nicer head out have fun and take that camera along.
Shutter 1/60, ISO 1600, f5.7
lens EF18-55mm, Focal length 55mm
 Shutter 1/60, ISO 1600, f5.7
lense EF18-55mm Focal Length 55mm
 Shutter 1/60, ISO 1600, f5.0
Lense EF18-55mm, Focal Length 39mm
 Shutter 1/60, ISO1600, f5.0
Lens EF18-55mm, Focal Length 42mm

And on all of these pictures the built on flash was used.

No comments:

Post a Comment