Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Introduction

Welcome To John's Photography, here I will be showing you different pictures that I have taken from around my home in Montana. With the pictures which will range from wildlife to scenic to even portrait photography, I will add tips on how to make these photos happen. If you ever have any questions please feel free to ask. 

I am out of Bozeman Montana and do a lot of shooting in Yellowstone National Park and the natural beauties of the rocky mountains that surround this wonderful place. As we move on I will get into more of the equipment that I use, and you will find that for the most part it is not the high end professional quality, so anyone can duplicate these images that you see.

I will try to update this blog every other day or so, but during the summer if I am out on longer trips it might be longer but there will be some fun pictures that follow. So with that lets get this started and have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment